What is a perching stool?
It is an adjustable stool with back and side support that offers a person a sloping position in which to sit. With this position, the user can achieve their functional activities such as washing and dressing their upper body and cooking on the worktop without restriction.
Who can benefit from using a perching stool?
- Individuals who are unable to stand for a short time,
- Individuals with pain in a lower limb,
- Individuals with neurological issues,
- Individuals who require energy conservation,
- Individuals who have frequent falls,
- Individuals prone to falls,
- Individuals with a fear of falling.