Delta frame/Three-Wheeled Walker
What is a delta frame/three-wheeled walker?
It is a walker with three wheels and rubber tyres. Therefore, it is smooth to manoeuvre. It can also be used outdoors. An added advantage to these types of walkers is that they have brakes.
Who can benefit from a delta frame/three-wheeled walker?
- Individuals with breathing difficulties,
- Individuals with walking difficulties who need to walk long distances,
- Individuals with low endurance,
- Individuals with pain in lower limbs,
- Individuals with poor balance,
- Individuals with a fear of falling.
What are the advantages of using a delta frame/three-wheeled walker?
- It can be used in small spaces, small bungalows or corner shops.
- It is easy to transport in a vehicle (will fit in a small boot).
- It can be lifted easily into a vehicle.